Jesus is in Trouble

JESUS IS IN TROUBLE


God says in Psalm 91, "I will be with you in trouble, AND I will deliver you!" Jesus is in trouble when you are in trouble, and He can get you out of trouble as you refuse to take the fear and worry route. 

KNOW that you are not alone when the storms of life come crashing in. There is someone with you who loves you over the top, who also has the power to see you through any crisis with perfect victory! Jesus said He would NEVER leave His kids nor forsake them! It's when we actually believe He's with us that His power can flow into our world.

When the three Hebrew children were thrown into the fiery furnace, there appeared a forth man with them in their trouble, and King Nebuchadnezzar said, "The forth man looks like the Son of God." These three Hebrew children came out of the fire without even the smell of smoke on them. The fire had no power over them!

God will do the same for you. Just believe He's with you, and BELIEVE He will deliver you! Say it with boldness! "My God is able to deliver me AND HE WILL deliver me from this storm!"

Jesus is in trouble, and He will surely help you overcome!

Psalm 91
Daniel 3
Hebrews 13:5

John Cappetto, Pastor



Comments

  1. Great word! I believe He IS with me and will always deliver me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the continuous words of encouragement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks teaching us the Word of God and giving s scriptures that reinforce out learning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Relationship Results